Careers at Thrive
Thrive Wealth Management is a wealth management firm serving members of credit unions and their communities. Financial advice and planning are core to what we provide for clients, including investment advice, retirement savings, income planning, estate, and protection advice. Our employees are team-oriented individuals and support a relationship-based environment. Learn more about our diverse team across Saskatchewan.
Who you are:
You are outgoing and passionate about seeing people achieve financial success. Your enthusiasm for financial services rivals your ability to provide top-notch advice, solutions, and segmented strategies. As a results-oriented individual, you are able to build relationships and reach out to referral networks with ease.
You are excited to join our expanding team and contribute to the growth of Thrive Wealth Management in Prince Albert and across Saskatchewan.
What you’ll do:
As Wealth Specialist, you will provide expert advice allowing the clients you work with to make informed decisions that align with their appetite for risk. In addition to bringing in external business you will benefit from a lead-generating environment with our credit union partners.
As an ultimate team player, you understand that our clients have a variety of needs and, as a result, proactively look to make referrals and introductions whenever it makes sense to do so. You will play a key role in the delivery of the world-class member experience that our organization delivers.
- 3+ years of investment and financial service experience
- A proven track record of delivering sales results
- IFIC or Canadian Securities Course Licensed through MFDA
- Financial planning designations (CFP/PFP) are considered an asset
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation & commission model
- Work/Life Fit – You won’t be chained to your desk; we trust you to manage your own day-to-day schedule. And in addition to regular vacation time, we offer Thrive-Time (10 days per year), which allows you to disconnect from work for smaller periods throughout the year.
- Wellness & Benefits – Your choice of flexible or comprehensive package. Annual $200 towards wellness activities per year.
- Pension – 7% matching to our CSS Pension Plan
- Learning & Development – You will be supported by leaders who want to see you succeed. Annual training or education related to your L&D plan will be supported through covering costs and paid time off. We also offer a variety of networking and mentorship opportunities.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume by Tuesday, December 10th, 2019. All responses are appreciated, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Questions? Contact Kara at HR@thrivewealth.ca
Conexus and Cornerstone offers investment products through the Credential Asset Management Inc. and Credential Securities. Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual fund and other securities are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc.