Careers at Thrive
Thrive Wealth Strategies is a wealth management firm serving members of credit unions and their communities. Financial advice and planning is core to what we provide for clients, including investment advice, retirement savings, income planning, estate, and protection advice. Our employees are team-oriented individuals and support a relationship-based environment. Learn more about our diverse team across Saskatchewan.
Who you are:
You are a self-starter who has what it takes to become highly successful, earn an above average income and build a long-term career. As the successful candidate you will be focused on earning the trust and business of clients in the Yorkton region.
What you’ll do:
As a Wealth Advisor, you will benefit from a lead-generating environment with Cornerstone and Conexus Credit Union. This partnership will complement your ability to develop business through your centres of influence, external contacts and referral relationships.
You act with professionalism and integrity at all times and are ready to grow the respected Thrive brand in Saskatchewan. With an entrepreneurial mind and accountability to serving our clients, you are excited by the opportunity to develop new business.
As you leverage the opportunity presented by our Credit Union partners, you will develop long lasting and trusted relationships by training, motivating and guiding their staff. This genuine connection will ensure you are invited to conversations with ideal member and business referrals.
- 4+ years of investment and financial service experience
- A proven track record of delivering sales results
- IIROC licensable and able to obtain a level II life license
- Financial planning designations (CFP/PFP) are considered an asset
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation & commission model
- Work/Life Fit – You won’t be chained to your desk, we trust you to manage your own day-to-day schedule. And in addition to regular vacation time, we offer Thrive-Time (10 days per year), which allows you to disconnect from work for smaller periods throughout the year.
- Wellness & Benefits – Your choice of flexible or comprehensive package. Annual $200 towards wellness activities per year.
- Pension – 7% matching to our CSS Pension Plan
- Learning & Development – You will be supported by leaders who want to see you succeed. Annual training or education related to your L&D plan will be supported through covering costs and paid time off. We also offer a variety of networking and mentorship opportunities.
This posting will remain open until we find the right fit for our team. Apply soon so that we can start the conversation! All responses are appreciated, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Questions? Contact Kara at HR@thrivewealth.ca
Conexus and Cornerstone offers investment products through the Credential Asset Management Inc. and Credential Securities. Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual fund and other securities are offered through Credential Securities, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. ®Credential Securities is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc.
Thrive Wealth Strategies Ltd. Is a subsidiary of Thrive Wealth Management Ltd., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities.