Careers at Thrive
Thrive Wealth Strategies Ltd.
Are you a self starter who has what it takes to become highly successful, earn an above average income and build a long-term career? Presently, Thrive Wealth Strategies, has an opening for a Wealth Advisor. Thrive Wealth Strategies is a wealth management firm offering financial planning, insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities. Financial advice and planning is core to what we provide for clients, including investment advice, retirement savings, income planning, estate, and protection advice. Our employees are team-oriented individuals and support a relationship-based environment. The successful candidate will be focused on growth and earning the trust and business of clients in the Saskatoon market.
As a Wealth Advisor, you will benefit from a lead-generating environment with Conexus Credit Union to complement your ability and drive to develop business through external contacts and referral relationships. To best leverage the opportunity presented by the Conexus partnership, best practice partnership includes training, motivating and guiding staff to ensure you are invited to conversations with your ideal client. One on One coaching sessions with banking employees often yields great opportunities.
- 2+ years of investment and financial service experience
- A proven track record of delivering sales results
- IIROC licensable and able to obtain a level II life license
- Financial planning designations (CFP/PFP) are considered an asset
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Quality referrals from a lead-generating environment
- On-going training, coaching and education
- A pleasant and professional working environment
- Base salary plus bonus program together with company benefits
Please submit your application by uploading your cover letter and resume below. If you have any questions about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conexus and Cornerstone offers investment products through the Credential® Group of Companies. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under license.